- Our ingredients. Up to 90% of our ingredients are from natural origins.
- Vegan life. All of our products are vegan friendly.
- Where to buy. Find your local inecto stockist.
We are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. This policy sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us. Please read the following carefully to understand what personal data we hold about you and how we treat it.
Information we may collect from you
We collect information when you register on the site, enter competitions, subscribe to our mailing list, provide feedback or contact us using this site. The information may include your name, address, username, profile pictures, or email address, but could also include information such as your IP address, or information about your preferences and shopping habits.
If you login to one of our sites using a social login, you will also be giving us access to your social data on the relevant social network.
- Information about your visit, including the websites you visit before and after our site and products you viewed or searched for.
- Length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), and methods used to browse away from the page.
Emails that we send as part of our marketing programmes use clear gifs (web beacons). These tell us whether the email has been opened. Web beacons can be turned off by not “enabling images” in an email.
If you are using one of our mobile apps, we may also collect information about the way you use our app.
Information we receive and collect from other sources:
We may work with third parties (including, for example, business partners, sub-contractors in technical, payment and delivery services, advertising networks, analytics providers and search information providers) and may receive information about you from them. We may also collect information about you from publicly available sources, including publically available content on social media.
We do not intend to collect personal information online from children under 13 or as defined by local legal requirements. This site is designed and intended for use by adults. If you are a child over the age where parental consent is required in your country, you should review the terms of this Privacy Notice with your parent or guardian to make sure you understand and accept them.
If we discover that we have collected information from a child without consent from a parent or guardian where such consent should have been obtained, we will delete that information as soon as possible.
Eligibility to receive prizes, samples or other rewards may be limited to users over a certain age. We may use your personal information to carry out age verification checks and enforce any such age restrictions.
The storing of personal data
We do not currently store or process any of your personal data outside the European Economic Area (“EEA”).
We are committed to keeping your personal information secure, and take all reasonable precautions to keep your personal information secure, and require that trusted third parties who handle your personal information for us do the same.
However, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
How we use your information
We may use information held about you in the following ways:
- To ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our services, when you choose to do so.
- To provide you with a tailored and relevant experience. We may deliver relevant advertising tailored to your preferences when you visit our websites or social media channels, and measure the effectiveness of that advertising.
- To notify you about changes to our services.
- To reach you on social media, either directly or through tailored advertising content.
- In anonymised form, to understand more about our customers and how we can improve your experience of our website, products and services.
We may also use information held about you to provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we consider may interest you. This may include contacting you by email or text message, if you have signed up to receive information or have consented in any other way to receiving such messages. You may unsubscribe from future emails or text messages using the instructions provided in each message or by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Some of our sites and apps allow users to submit their own content. Please remember that any content submitted to one of our social platforms can be viewed by the public, and you should be cautious about providing certain personal information e.g. financial information or address details via these platforms. We are not responsible for any actions taken by other individuals if you post personal information on one of our social media platforms.
Disclosure of your information
We rely on trusted third parties to perform a range of business operations on our behalf. We only provide them with the information they need to perform the service, and we require that they don’t use your information for any other purpose. We will always use our best efforts to ensure that all third parties we work with will keep your personal information secure and in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulation (previously the Data Protection Act). We may share your personal information to third parties if:
- they are providing services to us, in which case we will require them to keep your personal information secure and confidential, and only to use it as instructed by us.
- we or substantially all of our assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by us about our customers will be one of the transferred assets.
- we have specifically obtained your consent to do so, for example if you enter a competition or promotion that we organise in conjunction with a partner.
We will not sell your personal information.
It’s important that you are able to control your personal data.You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes and not to be contacted by us if you do not wish to be. We will inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by ticking or unticking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your data. You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting us at email@example.com
Access to information
General Data Protection Regulation (previously the Data Protection Act) gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation.
For the purpose of the General Data Protection Regulation, the data controller is:
Karium LTD, Falcon House, 115-123 Staines Road, Hounslow, Middlesex, TW3 3LL